ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badge problem!! Please help!!!

Hello, I have recently bought a clio sport and it had carbon badges which arnt my cup of tea, so I have got new badges and had them sprayed to the same colour as my wheels, which are the cup wheels, but the old badges have been glued on with I think two pack, is there a technique to getting the back one off that any one nows off Becouse I can't budge it, any help would be great!

Ouch! Which badges? Best bet is to try a piece of fishing line. It's strong and should be thin enough to get behind the badges.

Failing that you might have to use more brute force if there is no gap...!

i am doing all the badges, but it is the back renault emblem badge then one on the boot catch, and it is very well glued on lol, i have got the sides ones offf wich were glued and i have done the others now just this back one but i will try the fishing line thank you.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
The big Renault one? Think they're screwed from behind IIRC? Sure someone else will come along who knows though.

Ouch! Which badges? Best bet is to try a piece of fishing line. It's strong and should be thin enough to get behind the badges.

Failing that you might have to use more brute force if there is no gap...!
Thanks for your help, I used the fishing line and it came off , it took about an hour, it did mark the badge holder on the boot but had it re sprayed and looks great now, and I am getting the carbon ones cleaned up ready to sell .