ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badges

i was thinking the same but think ill probably get a sticker made up like these ones :- http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?606343-Original-182-and-197-Rear-Decals

Like this ;)
1f570032-b7ec-271a.jpg

Astra (H) VXR
If you buy the new ones and spray them, then mask around the old ones before you take them off and then you have some form of guide as to where they went.

Astra (H) VXR
I did the diamonds and the Clio badge cos that just clips out, but i found it easier to push it from the back as not to break the clips... I'm just going to remove the sport and Renault badge. did the bullets too, they come off easily.

172 cup
I did the diamonds and the Clio badge cos that just clips out, but i found it easier to push it from the back as not to break the clips... I'm just going to remove the sport and Renault badge. did the bullets too, they come off easily.

Pics?

Astra (H) VXR
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730776.687694.jpg
Bullets before fitted
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730795.444534.jpg
Aerial I did as well, used to be silver

Back diamond and clio badge

Bullet after fitted

Front diamond...

Car needs a good wash... They show up better when it's clean, they are painted in VW diamond black (pearlescent)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730856.210548.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730856.210548.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 36
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730904.893368.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730904.893368.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730965.240231.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340730965.240231.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 33
  Astra (H) VXR
Oh and a nice bit of curbing on the drivers front wheel when I pulled up from work... :( not happy about that lol

172 cup
Ye I changed my ariel as it was about 14ft tall lol!, ye I was going to do them three but does it not look strange without the Renault sport?

Astra (H) VXR
Dunno, they are still on at the moment just in chrome... If it looks strange when I stake it off I may replace them with one of the stickers mentioned above... Or replace the clio badge with a new mk3 Renault sport badge.. They are just big enough to cover the holes and I've seen a couple on here and they look really good.... Just they cost £35

Astra (H) VXR
Front one just pulls off... Just give it a bit of force... Mine came off no problem..

Back one you have to take the boot handle and lock mechanism off to get it off. It is also sealed in on the inside do you need to break the seal on the back of the handle to pull it off then glue it back in... Took me about 10 minutes to get it off without a guide.

Just make sure when you take it off you remember how it goes together, I made that mistake and took me about 20 minutes to re assemble.... And whatever you do.... DO NOT CLOSE THE BOOT when the lock mechanism is off hahaha... I also did this luckily I managed to press the metal rod down that connects to the lock and open it again.