ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Ragnotti / Cup Splitter

I'd like a new one for my Cup as mine has been repaired about ten times. They've just knocked 15% off (now £108)
 
So they reduced the price just after I bought mine I guess ! Oh well, my window of opportunity was just the one week, as my
wife was in France visiting her sister, which made collection and returning it here a doddle for me.
 
Ive got a new one from Rsperformance stashed in the loft. Looks spot on, im sure mine has the oem ren part number on it. I did buy it a few years ago however, turned up in same massive box.
 
Cheap Turinis and V6 spoiler too

Turinis have the correct centre bore (60.1 iirc) and have all the correct part numbers as part of the casting.
They come with the aftermarket variety manufacturing markings between the spokes. Ask me how I know.....
Got then removed by a wheel repairer to match OE variety.

When it comes to the V6 spoiler. It does not include the red locating tabs and required a bit of dremeling to get the upper/third brake light to fit within its provisioned area.

These were both purchased a couple years back. So maybe new one are better now?
 
Just had a look at ordering one of these.

The postage costs more than the item 😶

IMG_7013.webp
 
That is crazy for delivery, they must have put that up recently as it was never that expensive.

That’s something else that will become obsolete at that price.
 
Back
Top