ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

badinvincible @ FCS ’05

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

good pics mate! was the orange "V6" a real one??...people were saying it was a 1.2...:confused: i didnt get close enough to tell.

nice to meet you too.

--chris

good pics mate, shame i didnt get a chance to talk to you!

i dont think it was a real vee judging by the speed of it on the motorway on the way home! ;)

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 30 May 2005

good pics mate! was the orange "V6" a real one??...people were saying it was a 1.2...:confused: i didnt get close enough to tell.

nice to meet you too.

--chris
its got a sunroof :p

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 31 May 2005

Aye, I seemed to catch that Red Mk2 172 with F1 Cups a lot too...
:D

Cheers, good pics of me there!

Yay you can see me sitting in Mikes car heehee...not really! lol nice meeting most of ya even though I didnt really say much...la la la

Suzuki SV650

Nice pics mate, and nice to meet ya too, shame you had such a long drive here and back. Next year, you really should stay somewhere close-ish or even halfway to break up the journey!

Steve.

Quote: Originally posted by StevieP on 31 May 2005

Nice pics mate, and nice to meet ya too, shame you had such a long drive here and back. Next year, you really should stay somewhere close-ish or even halfway to break up the journey!

Steve.
Totally, will have to book a room nice and early.

Mk2 Golf GTI

Still love My Birds Sister

Dont walk into our bedroom with nothing but a flannel sized towel round you with your gorgeous well formed, round firm titties aching to burst out of it, especially when your sister is out...

Yes youre fit, yes you know it.. and yes I would if I wasnt with your sister... but I am.

Maybe one day you will bend down and if that little black thong pops over the top of your jeans again, I might be forced to rip it to shreds with my teeth whilst forcing my throbbing c**k in your face at point of exploding my hot baby paste