ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bagged MK3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm not being a tit (you know this) but people like different things. It's no shed, if it was, I'd be shoulder-to-shoulder with you... kinda. :eek:

If it's not your thing then go about commenting however you want without bringing personal abuse into things. To say the chap looks like a 'tw*t' isn't fair. You wouldn't say it to his face, I know that... you're not that way.

So, again, back on topic please. Any more off-topic crap and I'll get snappy with my buttonz.

I'm not being a tit (you know this) but people like different things. It's no shed, if it was, I'd be shoulder-to-shoulder with you... kinda. :eek:

If it's not your thing then go about commenting however you want without bringing personal abuse into things. To say the chap looks like a 'tw*t' isn't fair. You wouldn't say it to his face, I know that... you're not that way.

So, again, back on topic please. Any more off-topic crap and I'll get snappy with my buttonz.

Fair.

I don't like the clio above.

FF 182
I do really like the car but owning a show car myself a year ago, those side strips not lining up would do my head in.

Never above 25mpg
Don't understand the video at all. What's the person on the BMX got to do with the car?

Different coloured BBSs seem silly.

Car looks clean though.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Don't understand the video at all. What's the person on the BMX got to do with the car?

Different coloured BBSs seem silly.

Car looks clean though.

Its Sc3n3 dude (scene) all the kids are doing it..... :rasp:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fair.

I don't like the clio above.

tbf, reading your posts recently, you don't like any Clio or Renault for that matter.......

Anyhow, I think it looks good. I've always been a less is more kinda fella, and it sure is simple. Better than any lusty/CD Mullins type mobile :)

MK3, RX450H.
Come a long long way this has youth.
Tbf, I like it now. Hated it when you had first got it.

I bet BioHzrd will be crying knowing that his old car isn't nowhere near as nice, nor as low as yours. His input to people on lowering advise will no longer be cared about.. like it ever was!

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant
Nice car like, but i couldnt own it myself. ID rather look at it. I like to drive my car, doesnt really look as though that car is all that nice to drive. (Saying that im probably wrong lol)

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
"You sound like a t**t" is a grown up comment?

Apologies for not been down with the kidzzz StuieMCtunezzz. Do I mention your apparent inability to spell? Or is that childish and going to "embrass" myself as well?

Back on topic, the guy on the bike looks like a t**t etc.

Aha whatever makes you happy. Stick to your detailing section where you belong. No-one wants to hear your pathetic comments.

BMW M3
Sorry lads but that is hideous.

Looks like a kids car tbh, imagine what would be said about it if it was on topgear.

Absolutely ruined.

Fiesta ST2
Sorry lads but that is hideous.

Looks like a kids car tbh, imagine what would be said about it if it was on topgear.

Absolutely ruined.

you had me until.. "if it was on top gear" point now invalid :p

Car isn't my thing but its well done. I especially like the way they have put the guy on the bike with that particular song. Brilliant video.

b/g 182, meg tourer
really like the car, i think it looks great that he hasn't gone overboard. the wheels really suit it against the white.