ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank holiday clean

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
The bean got a bank holiday wash and polish today! First time I've used Auto Glym Super Resin Polish, impressed with it!

DSC_0636.jpg

DSC_0647.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0651.jpg

Brookie

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Nice.

Cleaned it yourself too! Thought you had a reward card with the polish :rasp:

182 cup Inferno
looking good matey i use that stuff all the time along with the HD wax find it does the job

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice, thrash some Extra Gloss Protection (EGP) over it, adds more protection, and adds to the finish too ;)

Megane 225 F1
Very nice. I can never decide if I like the inferno's. Those pics is swaying me towards the "like" side at the moment.

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice. I can never decide if I like the inferno's. Those pics is swaying me towards the "like" side at the moment.

It's one of those colours that looks different in different lights.
If its not clean it can look a bit dull. In the sun it's really bright and pearlescent, in the shade its dark.

nice :) quite a nice colour i think!

It is!

Very nice, does the colour justice.

:)

Clio Authentique 1.2
car looks excellent! newbie here guys, could anybody kindly tell me what those bumbers and skirts are called? Is it the "extreme" kit? I'm slowly but surely looking at doing my clio up, and that kit looks the sh*t!

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
car looks excellent! newbie here guys, could anybody kindly tell me what those bumbers and skirts are called? Is it the "extreme" kit? I'm slowly but surely looking at doing my clio up, and that kit looks the sh*t!

I can't tell if that's a serious question or not haha?
Anyhow, if it is serious, it's not a 'kit'. It's the standard renaultsport body that comes on sports. You can buy the bumpers/wings/skirts and fit them to a non-sport. A number of people have on here. Have a search for sport reps on the forum!
Oh, and welcome!

ph1 172
lads, please help, im trying to put pic of my car on here but it just comes up with alittle x. in my permission box its says i cant post attachments, does this have something to do with it?

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
lads, please help, im trying to put pic of my car on here but it just comes up with alittle x. in my permission box its says i cant post attachments, does this have something to do with it?

My thread seems to have turned into some kind of CS clinic haha.
I don't know mate, are you a full member? Can't tell on my phone. PM a moderator.

Clio Authentique 1.2
I can't tell if that's a serious question or not haha?
Anyhow, if it is serious, it's not a 'kit'. It's the standard renaultsport body that comes on sports. You can buy the bumpers/wings/skirts and fit them to a non-sport. A number of people have on here. Have a search for sport reps on the forum!
Oh, and welcome!

Haha sorry mate, it was a serious question, just completely new to this all, excuse my ignorance! And thanks for your help.