ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bank holiday meet

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone is up for a meet starting at Norwich and going to Yarmouth, I'm not on about a late night one, I'm on about a daytime meet and if the suns out, let's just enjoy it! Date of meet Sunday 8th april at__:__ whatever time.

Interested put it up here

Tom

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It can be Saturday, I'm just seeing if anyone is up for anything at some point over the weekend?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Will do, will wait to see how many others are interested first before we decide on a time and date

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Come on guys and gals, there's been 135 views and your all saying there's no one else who wants a bank holiday meet?!

I would love to, but I am otherwise engaged from Friday to Monday. I suspect many other people are as well what with it being the bank holiday and all?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
At least ive had some replies, I'm busy Friday and Monday so my actual weekend is free

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
May make it a Norwich meet due to the fact that there is no one who is willing to do anything or go anywhere. I know people have things to do and people to see over the easter weekend but come on. I haven't been with cliosport.net that long and no one in the east wants to do anything

That sounds like a better idea, if there are more people going from the Norwich area.

I'm a member over on cliotrophy.co.uk and the east of England bunch have about 100x more meets than we do over there, so I'm not going to complain. :eek:

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hodgy21 are you from Norwich? I've seen one trophy about and that's it. Shame you can't make it :( Would love to see the trophy

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
First thing in the morning when I wake up I'll send a pm to everyone letting them know if it'll be a sat or sun meet. Weather dependant of course