ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bargain 182!

If it's a left hooker, then it's not really much of a bargain. As you'll pay twice as much to insure it and it will be a b**ch to sell.

Remapped derv Golf
Yeah LHD Audi TT and BMW M3 are alot cheaper than RHD models. Imo this should be around £6.5k if its LHD.

not a clio anymore
Has anyone looked at the pic?
It is a RHD,imported from France, just like yours.

not a clio anymore
Now the problem is that it should have been serviced by now and hasn't according to the advert

Ad

MK2 FRS
Doesnt look like a LHD and the service is within acceptable range. Would need servicing within the next 600miles.

MKIII 138
couldnt you just wait unti lthe new RS is out in 6months or less, then every crrent RS is gonna be worth 0 < you will see 54 reg 182`s at around £7,500 with 15k on the clock

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Aucton finished already, i think!!!!!!!

182 won`t drop to 7.5K for a long while, 172`s still fetching more than that.

If so i`ll have a Trophy for 8.5 in JULY 2006.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
meggerman said:
couldnt you just wait unti lthe new RS is out in 6months or less, then every crrent RS is gonna be worth 0 < you will see 54 reg 182`s at around £7,500 with 15k on the clock

what happens if (dare i say it) the new RS isnt any good? what with the extra safety features, and the bemusing rear of the car.

(im only saying this to make myself feel better about buying an RS just a few days ago!)

Canine variety? ;)

TBH there's nothing wrog with that - just can't see the price either. And I ain't fussed about the new RS model coming out: you always lose money on a car anyway, it's almost impossible not to. And I like my current clio thank you very much!