ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain original front brake pads.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Absolutely great price!

They're not gonna be brilliant on track but for a daily 172/182 that's too cheap to miss out on

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Bought some, not sure why..

I now have 3 sets of front pads and a set of rear pads in my wardrobe..

RB Clio 182
Are they an actual make, or just oem?

Are they better than brembo?(i really like these in my clioturbo, never had fade once on the road)

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Believe they are made by Bosch same as the rears which are priced slightly higher at ECP than the Brembo so a decent road pad.

Ordered mine on Monday so should arrive today. Ideal for my worn Pagids which I've not been overly impressed with!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Bought some, not sure why..

I now have 3 sets of front pads and a set of rear pads in my wardrobe..

Worth keeping hold of the rears if they are Renault branded as rumour was they are no longer supplying them.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I assume these are the same as the same as the ones on RPD that are £40.94? Same part number.

Wonder why they're so cheap

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Bought a couple of sets, well there you go.

Screenshot_20170412-101553.png

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm kind of glad. I bought them and I've no longer got a Clio!

Was planning on keeping them till I get my next lol

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Ah well, was worth a go.

What do I have to do to get the refund? I've logged onto PayPal and it just says refund pending, no option to accept anything. Will it just do it automatically?

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I think it's automatic mate. I was looking for a button to accept the refund aswell after the message but reading it just seems like it's automatic

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
What's everyones feedback going to be? Lol.
Lol.

Would be bad sport to negative review I suppose. A neutral review would probably be fair. I don't really care for excuses (which I don't believe anyway) but I'll probably forget to feedback anyway