ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bargain Tablet.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Re: Barain Tablet.

Obviously it'll be pony compared to an iPad but for a bit of casual browsing it can't be bad, surely?!

No deal, i'm attached to it now lol

[h=4]
stars10.gif
Utter rubbish[/h]RobYoung2 | 04/01/2012 | See all RobYoung2's reviews (1) »

Speed reminiscent of a 56k modem and you need to punch it for the screen to register contact - utter rubbish and it's going back

Enough said tbh.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Political Unrest AFAIK

I'd rather have an iPad than an Ainol. Thanks.

Lou

They are pretty slow. Friends aunt has one of the disgo ones. I set it up for them. What a pain it was! Give me an iPad any day!!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

Political Unrest AFAIK

I'd rather have an iPad than an Ainol. Thanks.

put it in relative terms though. it's not something I'll use that much, but nice to have. I'll stick to under £120 delivered thanks ;)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
no, you're wrong. Mine turned up today. I thought it might be a bit laggy but it's really responsive. Very much not a waste of money

2014 Clio 200t edc
That ainol could be quite good. It's also. The first cheap tablet I've seen that actually runs a higher android than 2.3 let alone ice cream whatever!!
Looks a bit like the blackberry playbook too.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
it is good. I've looked at loads of cheap s**t and walked away in 10 seconds purely becuase of the screen being blurry as hell. The Ainol Paladin was the worlds first Google approved ICS tablet, the ELF is the same thing with a camera. The Aurora is meant to be slightly thinner and with an IPS screen, but currently none coming out of the factory.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I think you would be better of getting the Archos 101 internet tablet, it has a similar price but the build quality is better imo.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I think you would be better of getting the Archos 101 internet tablet, it has a similar price but the build quality is better imo.

I've been waiting patiently for the 101 G9 1.5Ghz 250Gb, but I gave up waiting as the price crept up and up the closer it got to release. Great tablet, but it's in the £300 bracket. I might get one eventually.

The 101 G8 was poor in comparison to the Elf, and it runs android 2.2.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
they are working on ICS for it now at xdadevelopers. I dont see why you wouldnt run less than 3.0, 2.3.3 is plenty good enougth. :S

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
they are working on ICS for it now at xdadevelopers. I dont see why you wouldnt run less than 3.0, 2.3.3 is plenty good enougth. :S

my phone runs 2.3.4, and with a better screen. From that point of view it would be a downgrade

Be interesting to see what ICS runs like on the older archos as I know a few people with them