ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baroooommmmpoppoppop

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
John...Blow me!

I'd rather not, but thanks for the offer :) .

Anyone who doesn't say WOW sounds amazing just doesn't cut it huh? The thing sounds nothing like a Ferrari or M, simple.

Oh FFS! - Lets be honest if it was someone else's car you'd be sperming all around your chops!

You said it sounds tinny, Rarri's, M3's etc are tinny too, didn't say the vee sounded anything like them - Just stating a fact!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
I'd rather not, but thanks for the offer :) .

Anyone who doesn't say WOW sounds amazing just doesn't cut it huh? The thing sounds nothing like a Ferrari or M, simple.

Oh FFS! - Lets be honest if it was someone else's car you'd be sperming all around your chops!

You said it sounds tinny, Rarri's, M3's etc are tinny too, didn't say the vee sounded anything like them - Just stating a fact!

Lol, you're a funny guy Ali, not. Sperming at the chops? Don't think i've ever experienced that one, must be a scottish thing?

Toodle pip!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Lol, you're a funny guy Ali, not. Sperming at the chops? Don't think i've ever experienced that one, must be a scottish thing?

Toodle pip!

ciao ciao!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Admission time...despite my earlier comments, that sounds lovely.

Bringing it to FCS I hope?

Nah! Its not ready yet son! I'm off on holiday for 7wks so it's not insured...No point!

I'll be bringin my helmet Mark! Mind i'm shotgun'in a passenger ride in the bucket...i mean cup!

Russ, was considering one but IK options for the vee are limited to BMC and Viper and i'm not a fan...