ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

barried clio v6

Suzuki SV1000S

Wait for David to find this topic, This car was done by the same company that did his!!

Wait for it!!

its not a real v6 is it ?
barry boys have lost it now, instead of chav cars posted up they are putting up demo cars etc.

Suzuki SV1000S

Trouble is the interior is a standard 1.2, kind of ruins it for me. Plus it is a little high. Oh you should see the spacers on the back wheels, mad!!

Makes you wonder just how much he spent on it, considering he couldnt afford a V6. Clearly had money coming in from somewhere, might have been a better idea to save it!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Nigel comment is sufcukingperb.

Thing is it doesnt look like a vee to me.

Could tell on a very very basic level that its not!

if you read down to the bottom, they think its the one with the audi tt lump in it! then theyve started to question why they didnt put a megane 225 lump in it.

"Have a look on the clio forums, theres a very very simelar one running a 225 turbo engine from a tt"

Err, I thought the Clio on here with that conversion was being done in a sleeper stylee, i.e. to look like a 1.2? Not very similar to this one, apart from being orange... ;)

Anyway, the pics on that site are mostly OTT anyway IMO.

the bloke whos car that is now a member of the site i belong too http://www.x2c-uk.comwww.x2c-uk.com and if im right in thinkin its on our stand at donny, but dont hold me to that!!

from what hes said on our site, hes gettin the interior trimmed up to make it look better.

imo i love the car, i have a 1.2 clio and personally wouldnt put a v6 kit on mine but this would not stop me having this car, abs love it!!

oh and didnt type k do the body work?

Mk2 Golf GTI

Its a blatant copy of some french V6 that i put pics up of ages ago, minus the powertrain, cream leather and NOS!

Punto/Clio GTT

looks f**kin awesome, maybe needs lowering more if possible. and that accent looks nice aswell, as they look absolutely sh*t as standard

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

thats a f**king wicked car! loved it, done by type k styling who done mine as george said. it was sprayed in lambo orange :]

Suzuki SV1000S

Quote: Originally posted by David on 06 April 2005

thats a f**king wicked car! loved it, done by type k styling who done mine as george said. it was sprayed in lambo orange :]
he was waiting for it, Type-k yeah, couldnt remember the name!!

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 05 April 2005

Its a blatant copy of some french V6 that i put pics up of ages ago, minus the powertrain, cream leather and NOS!
I know that one your talking about, that car is mad & its a real v6.

Thats obviously taken a lot of work, as someone else said, if he couldnt afford a V6, how could he afford to do all that?!

Alex - You seem to have trouble distinguishing between people not liking modifications and people not liking crap taste, thats all it is. Do you like 40 year old women in leopard print leggings per chance?

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 07 April 2005

HAHAHAHAHAHA wait til j3ned sees this LMFAO!!!!!!

His cars been on barryboys twice, most recently with its TT engine, the thread was locked as it was a re-post and decided not barry.

Black Clio 182

the orange v6 is a 1.2

it was at fast show at santa pod last sunday. it doesnt look nice at all once you see it closely. is sitting way to high and dnt like the lambos at all.

133/225/CLS AMG

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 07 April 2005

Thats obviously taken a lot of work, as someone else said, if he couldnt afford a V6, how could he afford to do all that?!

Alex - You seem to have trouble distinguishing between people not liking modifications and people not liking crap taste, thats all it is. Do you like 40 year old women in leopard print leggings per chance?

-Rob

Rob, not really seeing your point here!! What Im saying is that there are some appalling cars on that site which deserve some p!ss taking.

BUT what they also do on that site is take the p!ss out of well modified cars just because they are modified!! Whether it be because of a two tone paint job or chrome wheels etc. Seems to make it instant BARRY BOY which just seems like there are quite a few narrow minded oldies on there.

Quote: Originally posted by AlexJMills on 07 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 07 April 2005

-Rob

Rob, not really seeing your point here!! What Im saying is that there are some appalling cars on that site which deserve some p!ss taking.

BUT what they also do on that site is take the p!ss out of well modified cars just because they are modified!! Whether it be because of a two tone paint job or chrome wheels etc. Seems to make it instant BARRY BOY which just seems like there are quite a few narrow minded oldies on there.

Take a look around here opinions are pretty much the same!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member

lol there very nice wgere do i get them from. mayb they cool down his doot build cos his amps fan might be broke!! not