ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bath time + new mod

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
bath time for the cup, and and an excuse for some pics of the new mods ;)

enjoy :cool:

cup1206023-1.jpg

cup1206008.jpg

cup1206009.jpg

cup1206010.jpg

cup1206024.jpg

new toys,

cup1206014-1.jpg

cup1206014.jpg

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
new :quiet:

they'll be comming with me for whatever i get next, be it 182 etc....
If get something else, i only need to swap the subframes

;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Amazin! Your turini's look alot more inset than mine?!

must be they way they look lol, these are new from renault in sept, need some winter wheels really, dont want the salt to get to them :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Amazin! Your turini's look alot more inset than mine?!

must be they way they look lol, these are new from renault in sept, need some winter wheels really, dont want the salt to get to them :(

Are the 172 cup hubs different to the FF? that mite be the difference. Mines a fair bit lower (Raising tomo) But they do seem more inset?! :S

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ummm, dont think so lol, not sure, they are the right et for a cup (38.5mm)

maybe its a 1.2 underneath ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
But it hasnt got an airbag anymore?, so why would you wanna do that?...............................................:quiet:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
no airbag, abs/traction control, suprised i'm still here!!!!??

he he!!!

M135i
that looks sooo good gaz. how it should have been when it left the factory imo. how much is it lowered by and what on?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
that looks sooo good gaz. how it should have been when it left the factory imo. how much is it lowered by and what on?

its on H&R's matey, just wound em' down till they looked right, so not sure on the drop, may drop the front a tad more over xmas ;)

N/A
that is bludy lovely fair play, whats the right like on coilovers (harsh etc)?

seats look ace, did you have to buy new subframes to fit them?

two thumbs up from me

Z4 Roadster
looks top mate. Superb seats + wheel, and lowered on coilovers! top stuff.

exactly the sort of spec I'd like to get my cup to, but gonna have to wait till next year :(

good work :)

Are the 172 cup hubs different to the FF? that mite be the difference. Mines a fair bit lower (Raising tomo) But they do seem more inset?! :S
Yep but not for this wisbones and shocks cause the different look and ofset.

v6 mk2
gt_gaz said:

Does the lack of a drivers airbag not worry you? :S

car looks absolutely mint mate, and a good choice of suspension, had the h&r's on my 172.

The quote about an airbag shouldnt bother any1 who drives a cup as the lack of abs at this time of year is more to worry about. I wear glasses and when im driving with them on an airbag would do me more bad than good if it goes off!!! i seem to remember some1 being blinded by 1!!??

No more clio's for me!
I'm loving that mate...wish i spent the time cleaning mine this weekend!! lol

Really loving the alloys they look sooo clean....makes me think about changing my grey turinis...if it doesn't sell of course. ;)