This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I will be moving my battery to the boot in Oct so I can bolt my V6 filter directly onto my TB, with the following box whats the best way of securing it down in the spare alloy wheel space?
Benp chopped the spike thats usually for the spare wheel off, then just drilled through the bottom of the box/bootfloor, and used some hefty nuts/bolts/washers to keep it in place
Sounds like a plan, even though it should fit next to the spike ok. Even though doing that wouldnt the battery then bash around the box as it wouldnt be flat?
I thought it would be a good idea to move it to the rear to distribute the current weight over the rear to make it less twitchy tbh, whatever the case I dont want to buy a £90 battery to lob under my seat at the moment as I only bought my current £50 standard replacement one 6 months ago, just need to move it so I can bolt a V6 filter directly to my TB.