ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone changed their gameplay settings? My mate told me and it does make it much better.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yep I've done bits of that. I watched the same video. My tv is 5 years old so a new one would be loads better

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got a bit impatient on eBay and went over to Tesco last night and got a copy. Played a few games and quit enjoyed it. Rank about 4 now, just need to get use to the different weapons and the button layout for the weapons. I really like the open ness of the maps 64 player seems spot on for me better than the BF4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was annoyed of the planes dropping cluster bombs and such forth, still don't know how to destroy those tanks. I know I was carrying a detonator not sure why and what's that's used for

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That's for dynamite that doesn't stick to the tanks, have to get close and throw and detonate. Other than that, anti tank gun with the assault class and anti tank grenades work ok. Tank drivers can self repair so unless your close and there's a few getting involved it's an ass. Mate went 73-3 in a heavy tank so shows how good or bad people are at taking them out. The assault class is a bit meh, most go medic and don't revive or scout and sit 15 miles away.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm starting my long shifts on Thursday 07:00 but I finish work 07:00 this morning but I could scrape a couple of hours in today at some point.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Scout with K bullets are great for taking out a tank for some bizare reason, stops them repairing too.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
The only way it stops a repair is if the tank takes further damage before the repair cycle is complete.
but they are quite s**t and if the Tank see's you shooting at it, it's probably going to return fire.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
It says on the game they're rubbish against soldiers...I disagree 😂

Also came across a cheater on xbox last night.
Hit him 5/6 times with a sniper rifle, including at least 3 headshots. All it did every time was 18 damage...WTF.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What do I need to do to rank up and what's the crack about selling stuff and get money for it?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
To rank up basically kills lots. Rank up in a certain class to unlock (with war bonds) other guns etc. The battle packs are w**k, just gun skins.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
What do I need to do to rank up and what's the crack about selling stuff and get money for it?

Conquest and playing to the objective is good for ranking up. Also doing the medal challenges.

You get battlepacks and bonds when you progress. You can sell the battlepack bits for more bonds.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. War bonds to buy guns, scrap from battle packs to buy well more battle packs to buy skins

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
and the occasional puzzle piece, to get one of those melee weapons, which apparently aren't anything special.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If any of you ladies are on tonight , I could squeeze a couple hours in very shortly? PS4

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What's people go to sniper gun out of interest? Mine is either the 95 marksman or the 1895 sniper.