ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Could have been lag or server issues??

A few days ago I blasted a guy with a full pistol clip, he then ran straight past me into the corner of a room and dropped dead.
1 on 1, no-one else around.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Though it was relevant as I was playing the game.

Yeah so it went pop. Sounded like the fuse, changed that and still won't power on :(

Has there been much reported about the ps4 going kaput

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing a bit more as the scout. Getting a bit better with long distance kills, mainly from choosing the correct rifle.

Noticed some bits for the new expansion. I see they have nicked an idea from Killzone 2 with their new elite class (maybe also from other games)
Infiltrator class:
Hide in plain sight and move faster across the battlefield with the new Infiltrator Elite Class. This strategic kit allows you to take advantage of a permanent sprint boost while calling in artillery strikes and deploying a mobile spawn for friendly troops.

I like the sound of the new maps too as well as the new game mode, Conquest Assault:

Relentlessly press the offensive - or hold your ground. In a twist on the signature Conquest mode, Conquest Assault sees attackers and defenders fight over key areas, exclusively controlled by the defending team as the match starts.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What scout gun are you using
I was using the Russian 1895 but changed to the Gewehr 98 and have racked up the same amount of kills in half the play time.
Didn't really take much notice of the damage ranges until recently. The Gewehr seems better at longer distance.
Best headshot is 314m.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Yeah that sniper has the fastest speed time? It’s what I use at longer distances.

But have found I’m way more up close and personal especially on the tsar maps. So the 95 and the smle is the choice

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Nice. Yeah that sniper has the fastest speed time? It’s what I use at longer distances.

But have found I’m way more up close and personal especially on the tsar maps. So the 95 and the smle is the choice

Gewehr M. 95 Infantry is the tits up close, can even hold it's own in a trench.
No-one ever expects it either.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Had a few hours on operations over he past few days. Pissed someone right off whilst on Mt Grappa using the AA. It's like they didn't realise for a while that flying over my, really slowly, wouldn't work. He eventually turned sniper and took me out.

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Played it a bit more recently, could really do with some more gadgets and vehicles and apart from the starter specializations the rest are pretty rubbish.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Played it a bit more recently, could really do with some more gadgets and vehicles and apart from the starter specializations the rest are pretty rubbish.

Yea I feel like a few more items would spice things up.

Tripwire bombs for all I say!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Keeps people honest if you ask me.

A giant flare from a mortar would be good too, especially on the night maps.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Rank 55 on this now, been playing about with some settings on the menu after watching some videos I now have an idea on what a lot of them mean. Made a decent difference like, I’m rank 11 on Recon, the others I’m still under 10 rank. Totally getting destroyed by the Hellreugal gun like, that Shotgun the basic one in Assult is a beast, need more practice on the sniping and getting use to the single shot guns. I’m really use to getting MVP in BF4 it got to a point I was tired of it, Got my second MVP just today on BF1 and I was over the moon.
Really enjoying the game now but really annoying when medics don’t revive you when there really close by

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
6F29A4BF-6023-4E3C-A411-0B808E06C10F.png
7C93A87C-3A9A-4681-9E94-73F99F984EDF.png
Yeah mine too

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone play the new maps?
Had a few goes last night on the operation map and on one of the conquest games.

Got absolutely twatted.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been playing quit a bit recently , started to do challenges on the rank 10 guns for the next one on the list. The medic gun rank 10 it’s got 5 rounds in that magazine canny gun but not enough rounds for me as you keep reloading.
I haven’t got the map packs and just noticed I can’t rank up on the other guns as no map packs ffs. Really enjoying the hellreigal and the assault class 10 gun, when the pack gets reduced I might think about getting it but not at full price.
Some maps are horrendous for spawn trapping like on Suez

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
So is there 2 map packs at the minute, I’m not sure of hand. When do you think the price will drop again? I know it’s £40 at the minute on the Store. There’s just under a year for the next BF rumour is BFBC3 but another says it’s nit that but I think it might be a WW2 one this time round.
I’m starting to get use to the maps and really having fun in the attack planes, those AA guns do really take you down fast, had a 17 kill streak in a plane couple days ago

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
3 map packs now iirc.
France, Russia and the newest Turning tides.

I'm not keen on the new conquest map on turning tides, it's just way too hectic. No strong holds for the capture points. The operation one is ok from the short time I've played. Not sure if there's a rush map.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ll be on for a few hours when I get in from work, might give Operations another go, just been concentrating on Conquest. The connection on BF1 during early hours is horrible must be the Americans joining our severs, nothing but connection logos on screen during game.
It’ll be really canny if their would be a test range on BF1 like in BF4, hoping there will be on the new one.
Not a great deal of people who I play BF from here, just gotten down hill since MW2

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
BF1 connection has been pretty shite recently, I think I paid £12 for prem during black friday so I bet it will go down again around christmas.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
BF1 connection has been pretty shite recently, I think I paid £12 for prem during black friday so I bet it will go down again around christmas.
Your right about the connection it’s getting bad recently, its very annoying when you start the round and fancy getting into the plane and you press the plane spot, and your not too sure if you did get that spot and your pressing a button to spawn elsewhere, the game kinda freezes and a fair few seconds later your in the plane and literally crashing into something ffs

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Are the servers down at the minute? Can’t seem to go online at the minute, was just on but kicked me out and can’t go online now

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Could be hackers, both EA and PSN have previously had issues around the Xmas period.