ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Seems to be back to normal now.

There’s talks about the European servers have been quit bad on connection, apparently it’s getting looked to get improved. About bloody time, some games not all of them do have issues.
I’m liking the new maps they brought out, about 70% or the maps I like on all DLC’s. It’s taken me quitca long time to get use to this game compared to BF4, Rank 90 now and just raised my sensitivity to 80% on solider and sticks.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Decided to play this again today. We'll, until I needed to update it, despite having auto update on the PS4.
I have 50odd gb free space on the system. Apparently, I needed it delete 569mb for it to update. It's 101gb so far. The download is another 6.5gb so why the f**k did I need to delete some when I'd still have 40+ leftover?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Can’t wait to get back into playing this. Updates will be lol as I’ve not played it for about two months

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on tonight for a few hours if anyone fanices it. I'm rank 97 now, got to love the shotguns after the update much better. Only need to unlock 2 guns excluding the guns form the new maps / update

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Capture.PNG
How do you get that spm

Coffee.

Lol, Mars is so OP

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
I have moments of brilliance, but I'm not consistent. Your mind wonders lol

Last night I was eating s**t for 3 rounds and just gave up.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Haven’t been on this for a week or two. I’ve just installed the big update. Had a go on the new maps and tried on a couple other map packs and their is some serious lag issues on this game now. After 15 mins I turned it off. Never ever experienced anything like it on this game before

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
First few games after four months, was ok.

Found it difficult to get into the new maps?
What guns have been nerfed?. Snipers seem different

Got 19-8 on my first game on a new map which was ok I guess. Still really enjoy it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
There's been lots of issues getting into games, especially conquest.

No idea what they've done but it's a f**king mess.

I still struggle remembering which maps I prefer. Some of the new ones are rubbish. The map with all the boats on the small island is possible the worst map I’ve ever played. The one in the dockyard is amazing

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
New maps are a bit meh.

My new favourite sniper is the lebol again. That and the mars pistol is very satisfying.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Should put a bunch more people on the expansion maps which will be abit of a laugh.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not the first time EA has done this either. They did it with the first season pass of Star Wars Battlefront.

From experience, you get the majority of people sticking to the same maps. I got the season pass for BF4 and there were several larger maps that I'd really like to have had a dabble on. Yet the player count was zero for many of them - instead the manic and crazy 'back-yard' maps with about 48 players in them, were rammed.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea but they'll be a while where people are checking out some other maps, so you can have a crack on them.
Not so many people seem to play the night time maps, I really like those ones so am hopeful there will be a few more rounds on them.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah - whichever way you look at it, it's a good move - unless you've recently paid for the premium pass that is!

I might have another look at this with the expansions. I really liked the campaign to this tbh - just the online part did nothing for me.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea, but to be fair most people bought the premium pass two years ago so they've had plenty of enjoyment out of it already.

Might be tough to get into the online now the games at it's end of life, alot of people have put alot of time into it so will know every nook and cranny of the maps.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
So....

I downloaded BF1, now with the premium pass applied and upon starting it, noticed that I had 23 battlepacks unopened. Woohoo.

Of those, 21 were 'superior' battlepacks and not the usual mundane ones. Opening each one, I got some melee gadget for beating the opposition, another thing that I'd probably never use and twenty-one different weapon skins, including one for a tank.

I'm not quite sure where EA lost the plot with such unlocks. We're talking WW1 trench battles, now overlaid with catwalk colourisations of implements designed to kill one another. "Oh Mr.Hun - your pearlescent rhubarb drab attire to the Gewehr 98 that you carry is soooooo 1913, darhling...."

It's laughable. Next you'll be able to customise the laces and shin-pads for your players in the FIFA games - for all the difference it actually makes, in game.

Just stop EA.... please. You had it right so long ago with the earlier BF games.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
oh you don't have all that s**t already??? I quite like my gold pistols, makes me look dead swanky.

Also you can play till the end of time, but you'll never unlock all those stupid melee weapons, I don't know why they even bother putting them in.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was in yesterday for the first time in a couple years. Had a few games and I had no idea where I was going half the time. The Martini Henry is amazing and the sound is epic of that thing. I had to re download the packs into this PlayStation to unlock the other guns.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
BF1 vids just makes you realise quite how disappointing BFV was.

No matter how many times I played that game, the objective names were always f**king stupid.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I got stuck into BF5 quit a bit early on, and got stuck at max rank quit quickly and was there for a very long time and kind of left shortly after when they released the map pack for Japanese islands.

I quit like the maps on the BF1 like, i forgot about the campers with the machine guns on this game. You just don't see it at all on BF4.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Japanese Islands were a good laugh, it's a pity the custom games thing never worked. Would have been great to play those maps with German/British units for fun.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a fair few games today, starting to get back into it. I think the medic class suits me on this game. Got a few good clips today , even got a 15 kill streak in the attack plane too which I’m pleased about.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
First or second time on this map for ages and had a good game, was using the Fedorov Avtomat Trench, don't normally use this gun but it suits me quit well.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Need to do better on my editing too. This one might be better to watch

Lol @ 1.58 - point blank in the rear with a shotgun and the bloke doesn't drop? Probably due to a medic bag, but even so.

Yeah. FU game - I wouldn't rage quit, but I'd be switching it off at that point. Maybe because I dislike BF1 online so much? ;)