ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 2 online

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
*sobs and wishes one day he had a pc that could run BF2*

im still on bf1942 and desert combat if u wanna play on that???:D

hey fellaz, Im part of a Battlefield 2 Squad

www.chosen-men.com

we have our own dedicated RANKED server which you are ALL welcome to play on, we play the 64 player maps but with 30 players! its awesome.

the IP is...

85.236.101.13 port 16668

drop in and say hi. would love to C4 ur asses :evil: :evil:

Guys,

You can get a program called "Ventrillo" its a separate voice proggy and hoggs less bandwidth, you will need to down load the "client" from ventrillo.com but one of you will need to download the "server" so the rest can connect to it, you can only have 8 players on the free Vent.

but its a start, the "server" cant be with anyone behind a router, U will never connect.

hope this helps

Harry_manback said:
nor me, 42's ok for a laugh, wake island???

i can use ventrillo through my router !!!

you can connect , but you wont be able to act as a server for vent.

Our server is normally quite busy in the evenings, but please keep trying if its full!

Golf GTI 1.8T
BF2 awesome game!! me or my bro are often on there in times of bordem so will check out that server NEB!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Good responses guys. Nice to hear that there's some other BF freaks out there! :D

I'll be up for a BF1942/DC game if the majority don't want BF2. Prefs on maps are El Alamein, Wake Island and Tobruk.

Would be great to get CS members on one specific server!

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
NEB-CM- said:
hey fellaz, Im part of a Battlefield 2 Squad

www.chosen-men.com

we have our own dedicated RANKED server which you are ALL welcome to play on, we play the 64 player maps but with 30 players! its awesome.

the IP is...

85.236.101.13 port 16668

drop in and say hi. would love to C4 ur asses :evil: :evil:

M8 - I'll check this one out at the weekend, if you don't mind? Any passwords needed?

D.

SLK 350
BF1942 is gathering dust on my shelf, its all about BF2 now baby!

How about Sunday evening for some group shooting, nothing like shooting your load!