ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield V

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I sacked the last one off quite quickly. Seen they brought in a barrel royal mode in with firestorm in one of them. I imagine there will be another BR format in the next one.
I hope it's modern settings though.

Yeah br would be ace. We were chatting the other night and think if they didn't it would be a mistake.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Yeah. Was checking my bf4 and bf1 stats.

Screenshot_20210203_170528_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Lol loaded it up and instantly double tapped shift for tactical sprint and was trying to slide cancel and bunny hop sideways 😂😂😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have Battlefield Bad Company 2 on my PC...... Been an eternity since i was playing on PC

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm downloading BC2 right now as it's the only game i've got on my steam account, i cant remember what my old steam account settings was and if anyone want a game on PC i might have a play about tomorrow

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'll be on today, f**king thing taking 7 hours to download 😂 What's you origin username? and I'll add you.
Pretty sure I accepted your request yesterday.

My game took 14 minutes to download, though I only have the poor man's version.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
ggJonnio

I guess technically on this we could all join a discord server, then take over a couple of squads on a server.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I never would have bought this had I known they took Rush out of the game. Time to see how much BF4 is... 🤣

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It probably rotates in every now and then. Breakthrough is decent enough.