ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Chat

Bus w**ker
How do you get rid of the vodafone live icon :eek:
If its an app you can remove it using the DM or Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> highlight the app and hit the berry button -> select delete. :)
how do i resend my service books? Hopefully this might sort my BBM problem.
Log in to the site that you registered you BB on (on Orange it's something like www.blackberry.orange.co.uk). Follow the link to service books from the menu and then hit the resend service books button.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What's service books symon? My phone seems to have fixed itself Symon although I haven't installed dm 5.0 again!
Grrrrr!

Log in to the site that you registered you BB on (on Orange it's something like www.blackberry.orange.co.uk). Follow the link to service books from the menu and then hit the resend service books button.

Tried to register but everytime i enter my PIN and IMEI it just comes up with an error message :mad: I've followed all the instructions but still the same happens!

sorry to keep testing your knowledge Symon!

Bus w**ker
Service books are the data sent by the network gally, to tell your BB what it can and can't do. All phones have them but you can't normally access them, Nokia's get a sim update text for example. DM 5.0 shouldn't really affect your phone mate as it only interacts when you plug it into your PC and even then it's only to perform syncs and backups etc. But if it's not broke don't fix it ;).

scj172, what's the error message? You must already be registered or your BB wouldn't be have an active BIS dataplan, so you'd recieve no emails or have access to the internet etc. You may need to contact your provider to ask them what's going on as they may have registered your phone, I doubt it though.

Bus w**ker
lol no mate I'm just a geek and have had to read up a s**t load since moving from Nokias.