ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bb or k-tec group n ecu ?

Clio sport 172 MK 2
I'm in Australia and I own a 2003 clio 172.As performance parts for such a car here in Aus are near on impossible to get,I was looking at shipping out a group n ecu. I've decided to get it from either bb performance or k-tec racing and was hoping some of you guys in the UK could help steer me in the right direction as to which one performs the best, or are they pretty much on par.Any feedback would be greatly appreciated,cheers.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
A live map with v little mods is a waste of money IMO

PM me we can supply you an ecu custom to your car

Paul

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
No need for a live map as paul said. I have a GRP N in my 182 in Dubai. Love it. I got mine straight from Renault in France. Give GDI a call too.

Turbos.
Or not...

K-tec do a 'tailored' version, i'm not sure of the technical differences between there's and Pauls's? Maybe he can clarify that.

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
As far as im aware k-tec obtain theres from the same place as bb.
But prior to all my current issues with them id still go with bb,s ecu without question because it did make a huge difference and bring a massive smile to my face.

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
we have 2 172 ecu's ready in stock... grp n spec.... and i think you will find there is very little difference between the grp n from place to place.... as it should be a std file..

if you want custom then thats a different matter.

Clio sport 172 MK 2
Thanks for all the feedback.Im thinking of getting a rs programmer from fastchip in Holland.Spoke to a guy named Hank and he's been doing remaps for clios for some time.He's developed a way to remap your ecu with a group n tune using his new do it youself programmer.Seemed like he really new his stuff.Anyone used it?