ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BB Tuning Website

Has anyone got any experience ordering from this?

How long do they take to deliver? i ordered some bits ages ago and they havent turned up yet, anyone had any stuff from them?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Yeah, I have a ordered a lot of stuff for my R5 GTT and delivery is usually pretty swift provided they have the stuff in stock.

Go on the site and use the "contact" feature, then they will respond pretty quickly and let you know whats going on.

Theyre usually pretty good.

will do, maybe they dont have it in stock. or maybe they just think im lazy assed for not going and picking the stuff up (i only live about 1/2 hr away):sleep:

leads, plugs, air filter element, fuel filter, fuel system cleaner, clear side repeaters.

I might just phone them and tell them ill come over on friday and pick up what theyve got in stock.

night.icon - its a blue one which at the moment has phase 1 alloys sprayed a kind of goldy colour (theres a pic in the gallery) Im gonna sort the wheels out soon though. Im sick of people going "is that a williams?"