ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBPT Grp.N ECU availability

Have a had a few phone calls past few days from interested parties referance the Grp.N ECU upgrade for their 172s........ At the time we where sold out but we have them back in now so if they are still interested, can they give us a shout.

Dave BBPT

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Think we,ve got about 4 people on the list who are interested at the moment. ;)

I cant keep stressing enough how fantastic mine is.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2005 Impreza WRX STI

im a/w some bloody spare money! ran into some money probs this month! ill have one one day tho! i just hope its soon!lol

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

Just to update everyone on this- This power increase can be proven unlike others who just make claims on here ;)

VW ....

Thread tidied .... please keep this on topic .

If u guys wanna start a thread on who thinks what is best .... start another thread .

Thanks

jph, i think your missing the point.

What im seeing is someone that is HIGHLY hypocritical.

First you non stop push BBPT.......which is 100% perfectly fine, nobody cares. If you love their stuff and them, then that is superb, they obviously cater to your needs and expectations 100%.

HOWEVER, when you then go onto question/test the opinions of other customers who have preferences to other companies, and feel the same way you do about them as you do about BBPT, then where is the reasoning on that.

negative feedback is great, usable criticism is better. However, that would require you having tried it. Which you havent. And i havent tried BBPTs ECU, and for that reason i dont sl*g anything i havent tried.

In the group buy i ask for things to be deleted, its not anybody else.....i ask, just like you have the option to. I dont want jibber jabber, unintelectual talk in a thread that is trying to ORGANISE something. If you want to start another thread to question/slander that is your own choice. And its not just IF YOU post anything, its just that you post nothing contructive. A sensible question gets a sensible answer, i didnt specify posts to be tidied up, i just asked for the junk to be removed, obviously a few different mods took their own opinion on what junk was.

You then ask us for graphs and explain nothing is evident without them, and you post 2 practivally useless graphs? How is that helping?

Review your conduct and you might see that treating people how you like to be treated will get you further in regards to getting what you want.