ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BBPT on the 10th and 11th of June

Hello all

I will be at BBPT on the 10th and 11th of june and was just asking if anyone else from the club will be there ????

Nope but maybe well pop down and say hi as were only 10 mins from there, you staying down this area then while your cars in.

what you having done btw?

Service and checkup. May need to get it rechipped again as i have added a few new bits that seem to have made a difference to the performance.

Hows you williams going she must be a year old soon.

Remember we talked about the blue lights for the dash, well i finished them off and it looked very nice all that was left to do was change the white needles as the blue light was to bright and you couldnt see the needle very well.

But if you 2 are around pop down i will be there all day.

I think well pop down then, my little baby is doing very well now had full respray, re con wheels although there not as good as hoped, drilled discs and braided lines all round and new alarm next weekend and looking good even if i do say so myself.

Be good to see you, well see if we can drag you out for a spot of food then...

looking froward to seeing the dash.

Will be there tomorrow if anyone is about ?

GTI Girl : Have taken the dash back out now but will bring along the plastic bits to show you. Taken it out cos i will be saling her soon.