ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bearings and brakes

clio 182
my rear bearing is drumming like mad and want to replace brakes aswell for peace of mind.

will these do the job?? ( no track use involved) just daily use.

and what tooth a.b.s ring do i need for my 54reg silver 182

Screenshot_20160613-085104.png

any help appreciated thanks

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I'm not sure about the first pic . But the 2nd pic won't be Mintex discs , just pads , it's cleverly worded to make it sound like the whole package is made by Mintex . Alot of the adverts ebay mislead you in this way.
Just go with standard Brembo HC discs , pads and OE rear discs with the bearing and abs ring already fitted.
Your best bet is to send George, @George@RTR_Parts a pm and he'll sort you out . His prices are always competative and delivery is usually very fast .

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
cheers mate @MRBILLYUK . As above, a lot of cheap/poor quality/unbranded parts on ebay sold in sly worded ads as "performance" and "sports" brakes.

If you want some decent ones get in touch , and I'll get you sorted @SamB123

clio 182
cheers guys :up:

@George@RTR_Parts
I'm just after brembo/oem all round nothing fancy.

could you dm your price for full package front and back discs /pads with rear bearing and abs rings

payday Wednesday so will order then

thanks again sam