ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Because DriftCar

Thought i would make a wee thread for my new project.

Car - BMW E34 525
150k on the clock and drives lovely! nearly a years MOT on it but its not Tax'd and it wont be getting any! Were going to trailer it, no point spending money on tax and insurance as were both only 21.

Aim - Spend as little money as possible and have some fun. The car only cost me and my friend £370. We don't plan to spend any money on it where possible!!

First off a few pics, for 18 years old its not to bad, knocks and dings all over with a few rust bubble here and there, not that it makes any difference as its only going to end up in the barriers!!

Excuse the top quality iPhone pics!

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

We set out stripping the rear, leaving the front until we can be bothered to get some cheap buckets

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

And now on to the most important part

Normal "boring" diff

IMG_1749.jpg

Piece of plate to weld in

IMG_1750.jpg

Welded in

IMG_1751.jpg

Other side

IMG_1752.jpg

Refitting

IMG_1754.jpg

Ooo and we cut this off whilst under there, just for the noise you know, Straight Six FTW!!

IMG_1755.jpg

All for now, not really anymore plans but to get it sideways!!

C&Cs welcome.

Fraser

53 Clio's & counting
Iv had a few 34's, f**king awesome cars, my last one was named the Battlebus, was a 520i with 194k on - was tramp drifted everywhere I went, and still refused to die

Rb 182
You need a "Because drift car" sticker. Fact!!

If you need anyone to pull it anywhere then remember i have licence. ;)

Will work for KK's.

Rb 182
ALREADY GOT ONE DAVE!!! Pav has a pic i think, ill ask him for it to add it lol!!

I need trailer :( ill be towing it myself (with a parent passenger until i do my test :()

Buy a good trailer and you wont lose any money on it.

Well if you need my services till then the offers there.

Rb 182
ALREADY GOT ONE DAVE!!! Pav has a pic i think, ill ask him for it to add it lol!!

I need trailer :( ill be towing it myself (with a parent passenger until i do my test :()

Looking for one but i'm skint :(

I may call upon you one day ;)

My mate has a trailer that he hires our to me. That big blue one that i used at KH if you're looking to move it prior to getting yours.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Epic!

Ive got 2 Sparco sprint buckets and sparco harnesses for £250 if youre interested? got some subframes you could bodge on too haha

Should be fun! Trailer test is easy to be honest if you have trailered before.

There is a old 750i in a scrap yard near me (v12 powah) that had been stripped, painted matt black and with a hydro fitted. Only in there as they blew the box. After a bit of reading it turns out 750i of that age are very rare over here, must have been good to drive mind.