ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Because Race Car... Xscape, Castleford, 7.30PM tonight

D8FEB9D7-D6F4-486A-869F-31E1B1D3A97C-9207-00000986AC6782AC_zpsd8a8db55.jpg

​Who's this?!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Big Ash and his million dollar clio!

What's really fcuking annoying, is that he's a really nice bloke.

WRX
Welcome to Cliosport Gaz. Lol
​Not into forum race cars then?
Can't believe you don't know Bi Gash, as Daniel says "Bloody nice bloke"

Haha yes sorry for the bad parking but it was the only place I could park with the back of the trailer up against something as it is Castleford ;) Just went for a bite to eat after a successful mapping session up the road at AET Motorsport.

I really should get a sticker on that car!
Yes you should I will call you in a minute I need that alternator :)
I suppose it has to be towed as it no longer road legal (i.e lights removed etc)?
Yes that and pretty much every rubber bush has been replaced with spherical bearings and very hard suspension so driving on the roads is horrible we had to do some last night (Private roads of course ;)) to do the part throttle mapping.
​Used to be. Now has a grey Clio instead.
Haha FLOL so true (Not the baller bit just the no money now lol)
Is that a 335d?
​No 325D mapped by RS-Tuning

Ah, my mate works there, young lad called John Marshall.
Ahh yes a very nice chap :) Sorted out posting my broken ECU for me rather than me trying to wonder round and find the local post office lol
Surprised you and big Will didnt go and scare someone who owns an all you can eat restaurant TBH
Now that would of been funny!
i'll be needing the bimmer and trailer soon, hi.
Cooolio :)