ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet #2!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
After a cracking evening last time, I think another meet should be arranged.
Everyone seemed to like box end ski lake. So I don't see the need to change the venue.

Was thinking possibly Sunday 9th september at 1pm.

Who's in??!?

1. Scotty-boi

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I will try to keep up to date with the weather for that weekend. Just incase Saturday would perhaps be the better day

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Sorry to here that. I'm going to try and make it a regular thing maybe everyone 1-2 months so you could maybe come to the next one!
How did the move go? All settled now?

Literally just finished unpacking the last box today and sat down to see what was happening on here! I've got the car safely in the garage and I've already cleared away the branches and bushes that were overgrowing onto the driveway. Got to buy a hosepipe this weekend so I can clean my car.

As long as you put up a time and a date I will try to make it, Bedford isn't that far away for me really. :race:

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Your Huntingdon way aren't you?. Yea I will let you know any future dates. Seems to be tough to get this one going.

Breaking 172 NV676
I would be up for this, not really met anyone off here so feel I should make a effort! I know a couple of others that may come along as well

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Can't this weekend but will be up for it another time, will try to keep a look out for future meets

Ph1 172 (titanium)
This seems to be the problem. No one is seeing the thread this time. If we can't get the numbers, might have to change the date

E46 320D Tourer!
Im gonna struggle on this date mate. Tis the other halves sisters wedding the day before, so will probably be hanging out of my backside!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I am also thinking about changing the date to be honest. Due to lack of numbers. And I'm on a heavy lads might out on Saturday. Does anyone have any preferable dates.
For same venue or perhaps somewhere different

emc

172 Cup
Thanks for pm'ing me, but I don't think I can make this Sunday. My mates competing at a downhill competition on Sunday and I'm meant to be there for alcohol support. Next weekend would be better for me and box end is still good.

197 cam'd ph2 berg
Anyone up for another meet ? Perhaps change of location to suit the latest weather situation ? Lol

Ph1 172 (titanium)
I think dates should be set once we have some numbers. Then we can squabble about when!
As for a venue to cater for the British weather. I have no idea. Unless we chance out arm and go for the same venue again

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'd be tempted to come down with my mate to meet a few new people - depends on date and time...