ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedford meet!

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Some of you may know my clio is gone now. But it doesn't mean I can't sort out a meet. It's definitely been a while.

Work has me pretty much tied these days.
But reckon I could make the evening of the 24th this month, at box end.

Who's in?

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I should be able to make it, I'll ask Rob G as well - he sold his Clio but he's bought an MX5 as well!

Clio 200
I'm a new member (clio) based in Milton Keynes, I'd be interested in meeting some new faces if this is still going ahead.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yep. Still good for this. What time does everyone want to meet. I should be good for about 7.15-7.30pm

Ph1 172 (titanium)
So for all you new faces.
Box end ski lake, corner 5,
Search any of those, should come up with an address.
See you all around 7 :D

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Don't mention rain! Want to at least be able to have at look at Scott's new car. See you lot in a bit

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Good thing you live close Scott. You'd of got soaked in that with your roof haha.

Good to see people again tonight.

Yeah was good to see everyone have a catch up, and we wernt outnumbered my mx5s lol

Dan your top brake light is out btw mate, took you a while to twig it was me behind you :)

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Yeah was good to see everyone have a catch up, and we wernt outnumbered my mx5s lol

Dan your top brake light is out btw mate, took you a while to twig it was me behind you :)
Yea it's been out for ages, I snapped the screw holding the spoiler on so haven't bothered sorting it.

Good to see everyone, hopefully next meet is a bit warmer!