ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEDFORD OWNERS - READ

Hello to all the bedfordian owners of fast clios.

Yesterday I went for a slight blat in my cup and then after flying about I went for a quiet jaunt down some country lanes. I discovered that theyve re-tarmacked the road signposted kempston west end off boxend road between bromham and kempston. This bit of road used to be awesome but the tarmack started to fall appart but NOW, omg its like a fooking race circuit. The beauty of it is that its flat and all there is next to it is fields, yet there is NO HEDGES, so you can see the complete stretch of road (which is about 2 miles long) at all times. so you can clearly see any oncoming vehicles. Its a seriously fun bit of road if you want to nail your car around some corners. Theres nothing to hit either if you do spin off but take your time and learn the corners first because although theres nothing to hit if you come off, youll probably roll like a barstud cause theres a 10 inch deep drainage ditch on the side of most of it. Theres also convenient places to turn back around at the end too so you can keep going up and down. lol, quality.

Anyway...Lots of fun to be had there so check it out if youre from around this area.