ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been a while...

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Brembo HC's/DS2500's/Braided Hoses

(repost)

Last edited:
  MCS R56
Very sweet, although a bit too low for my taste.

How are the brakes? I am looking to upgrade to your exact spec soon, just waiting on a quote. How does the Cup fair on the Ring? I will hopefully get round to introducing the Cup to the Ring at some point.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
DS2500's are awesome matey. I have them on standard disks and they are superb

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
last forever too!! Had mine on since AUG 2005, they get a reasonably hard life, and still half the pad left. Mint :)

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
this cup, is the best i have seen, theres one like this just up the road from me, a proper fir bird drives it lol, but seriously mate, proper nice car, uve done well there fella

130i, 306 hdi, vrs

Same as me but i managed to warp a set of disks on Saturday at bedford !

my local dealership are taking them back off me and fitting me a brand new set free of charge , i told them that i had only done 500 miles on them lol! when i took them in they were a blue colour .

I just wondered if anyone has had the same probs as me ?

Also i was out tonight having a blast and managed to hit 2 foxes half a mile apart from each other how unlucky is that destroyed my front splitter !

Weeman sucks ****

Same as me but i managed to warp a set of disks on Saturday at bedford !

my local dealership are taking them back off me and fitting me a brand new set free of charge , i told them that i had only done 500 miles on them lol! when i took them in they were a blue colour .

I just wondered if anyone has had the same probs as me ?

Also i was out tonight having a blast and managed to hit 2 foxes half a mile apart from each other how unlucky is that destroyed my front splitter !

I warped a set of discs at the ring, but we did do 5 lasp in a row. Other than that they've been fine.

I find the the more heat you can get into the brakes before hand the better.