ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been around a while so thouht i'd say hello, so Hello

Clio 197
Ive been around on here for a few years and never posted, i've had a few Clios now, including a 172 and 197 R27 F1 in Liquid yellow and have had for the last 2 years a V6 mk1 ( it is now SORN over the winter but it rarely gets used as i have another vehicle for daily use)
I am now in 2 minds if to sell the V6 as i would like to buy a 197 cup or 200 cup to race in the new series they are going to run next year???? Not the Clio cup but the one for the road cars with the kit available from Renault to fit to your road car.
I have on and off raced the Ma5da Mx5 Mk1 series now for the last 3 years and still have the MX5 sat at work on the trailer, its not moved though all this year :( but i am going to race next year, if i can sell the Mx5 i would buy the 197/200 and keep the V6 if the mazda doesnt sell then maybe sell the V6.

Does anyone know much about this new series yet, http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/champ...-launched-by-renault---barc_6231/Default.aspx
They says they will realese details at the Autosport so i will go along and find out some more.

Anyway while i'm on Happy new year to everyone :cheers:

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome and happy new year mate.

Don't think you would have much trouble selling the mx5 , would be worth registering on mx5 Nutz