ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been to renault and asked for outer ARB bushes and i got these given??

Clio 172 Cup
Are these what i should have for a 172 cup? i think there wrong..

]
40343_429220849984_511744984_4707081_5082814_n.jpg

ITB'd MK1
I've just looked at diolagies and they come up for a 172 cup as well under the same part number?

Wouldn't suprise me if it was wrong though, so you're most probably correct lol

100% not the right part for a cup. wouldn't be the first time dialogies was wrong though tbh

Clio 172 Cup
just spoke to them and they don't have a clue, just going to take them back and change them for the ktec ones. my local motor factors dont list them either.

Clio 172 Cup
ive just ordered the uprated ones from ktec, cheaper to get it as a kit from them than numpties renailt, also gone for the uprated gearbox mount bushes as well :)

172DD Cup
the picture at the top and the link to the k-tec racing bushes further down are for two different parts of the car. the pic at the top may well be for your car, they connect the end of the ARB to the wishbone, where most cars would have a droplink. then there will be two or four ARB bushes similar to the k-tec racing link that fit along the ARB.

Clio 172 Cup
had a look underneith the car and they deffo don't have them pictures above on the ends, they only have the bushes that go around the bar and that's it. Yeah Darren reno at bury.

172DD Cup
the picture at the top and the link to the k-tec racing bushes further down are for two different parts of the car. the pic at the top may well be for your car, they connect the end of the ARB to the wishbone, where most cars would have a droplink. then there will be two or four ARB bushes similar to the k-tec racing link that fit along the ARB.

ignore this, all wrong