ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beep beep beep.......

None
Ok i know this has been covered before so many times but i'm not asking for the solution because i know it's a renault garage fix but........
when i get out and lock the car, if i lock it too quick it beeps three time which we all know is an alarm/ecu fault telling me it thinks the ignition is still on but what i want to know is when it does beep can i just leave it and walk away and will it set the alarm as normal then unset as normal when i come back?........reason i ask is because i have always unlocked and relocked when it does this but it's really annoying cause it does it every time now unless i wait about thirty seconds before locking (not always convenient).

Also has anyone had the fault fixed at renault and if so how much do they charge for the fix?

Cheers guys

Da

Less
The fault you refer to is the interior sensors sensitivity level. This is what Renault will fix.

The beep beep beep thing is, as you say, locking it too quick after switching off. Not sure why it would do it all the time though...

None
The fault you refer to is the interior sensors sensitivity level. This is what Renault will fix.

The beep beep beep thing is, as you say, locking it too quick after switching off. Not sure why it would do it all the time though...

I'm not sure of the exact time but it's about thirty to a minute after turning off the ignition..........after that time it doesn't beep when i set the alarm.