ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before & After

As father and son....

So i went to the last West Mids meet at Cannock and people talked me into things :)

BEFORE

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/Hotshot-/DSC00336.jpg

AFTER

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b225/Hotshot-/lowered16.jpg

apologies for the big bloody pot but was hungover as hell taking the after shot couldnt be arsed moving the car :) 16" Superleggeras in Silver with a 60mm drop front and rear. Opinions and ideas welcome. Im told Acid Green calipers be done next :p

[Edited by Hotshot on 12 September 2005 at 8:52pm]

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Looks so much better imho mate, absolute quality!!!!

Get it colour coded and it will look spot on

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

gld to see my springs went to a good home !!!

car looks 100 times better :)

As father and son....

Cheer Has, cheers guys. Thinking that if i put enough Back2Black on Joel that ill save my money ;)

As father and son....

i didnt wanna go overboard....theres a few people round here that id rather not be associated with when it comes to cars so im trying to go the subtle route. So glad i went 60 mill and didnt take the original 30mill that was offered to me.

Big thanks to Fred for fitting them as well, great job and was due out with some mates that very night so much appreciated Fred for stopping and doing me car before u went out :)

As father and son....

id like to call it a mild obsession with em Winston really am so so happy with them was a little unsure when they went on having pissed just over 500 on them + springs but it was just nerves. love em now :)

A silver Honda

30mm would have looked ghey!

My suggestions:

Smoked side repeaters
Silver calipers
Colour code the trim

A well built VW

Sorry mate that doesnt look 60mm lower more 40mm

Superls are pure sex on a clio , likin the idea of green calipers too (ala Fred wheel colour) Looks so much better now - Keep it subtle and with good quality mods and youc ant go wrong

As father and son....

aye Fred did mention theyll settle a wee bit more as the springs have been off the car a while

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

that looks reet smart that mate.

good work.

i would colour code and get some 172-look skirts. job done.

again, nice car.

As father and son....

got the superlegs out the local paper (!) for £450 with 2 tires on them that had only done 200 odd miles. Result :) Thanks for all the feedback guys. Now........where do i get Acid Green caliper paint from ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Crakin choice of rims...60mm crash crash springs will put yuo into physio tho!!! Good luk.