ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before and After

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
No i still stick to what i say....

Whats the point of a bonnet bra? LOL! Just get your bonnet resprayed!

172 Cup

haha, although I think bonnet bras look s**t [/understatement], I would imagine they're considerably less expensive than a bonnet respray. :)

V6 255, 172's, JCW,

haha, although I think bonnet bras look s**t [/understatement], I would imagine they're considerably less expensive than a bonnet respray. :)

Bonnet bra's are gash.. Can only act to hamper aerodynamics, something a 1.2 Clio could use more of! lol. How about using Armourfend or Venture Sheild if you want save the paint work!? Would probably cost less than that automotive langerie..

Just my opinion though.. ;-)

1.6 focus zetec....
love it....totally different, i likey...why dont u put a 2.0 engine in it?

Hassle of getting fitted, money to buy engine/loom, hassle to sort out with DVLA, higher tax, higher insurance (more than a standard 1*2), higher fuel costs, especially in todays climate.

Dutty, I luffs it! :approve:

You don't pay higher tax iirc... Its still only classed as the tax band the car was originally. Well so i hear from batman that did a 2.0ltr conversion...

172 Cup
Hassle of getting fitted, money to buy engine/loom, hassle to sort out with DVLA, higher tax, higher insurance (more than a standard 1*2), higher fuel costs, especially in todays climate.

Dutty, I luffs it! :approve:

You don't pay higher tax iirc... Its still only classed as the tax band the car was originally. Well so i hear from batman that did a 2.0ltr conversion...

I don't see how that's true when tax is worked out on emissions and a 2.0ltr is obviously gonna kick out more CO2 than a 1.2ltr.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
alot of the vag group ppl have stoped using bras now due to the amount of damage they cause,

this car, im on the fence, half of me loves it half really thinks its aweful, i just dont know...

I'll say what I always say, bonnet bras do look utterly crap on most cars - but his car is the exception, I don't know why but it just works on his car :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
haha, you cars been through hell and umm dont think its come back... what would you dad say immi?? haha.. hang on christopher told me... lol

LOL... he cracks me up. Just shakes his head when he looked at it when we were both outside.

Immi, busy this week fella? Pop round yours?

E60 diesel powah
Am off tomoro mate, working all week then till 8pm, so if you wanna pop round, pics etc drop me a text!! got a pic of my roof for everyone to see properly now

Clio 1.2 Billabong
what are those wheels? ive been dying to know for ages.

ps'd them onto my car and i think they look quite good tbh.

just wanted to know make, etc.

cheers.

C63 AMG
mp182 does have a point. But then again, if a person finds it rational behaviour to spend much money on a car that they'll more than likely not keep then more power to them!!

Petrol Blue 182.
looks sweet dutty, be sick with my little gifts to you son. need to chat to you bout em!
leeberry, how is it wasting money? looks the nuts, better to stand out then be sheep, baaaa

White 197
Are the before and after pictures the wrong way round? I only ask as the before picture looks to be much better than the after one.