ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

before I phone them....

just wondered if anyone new if Elephant.co.uk is mod friendly? Also if anyone has decalred any mods to them how did affect your premium?

Cheers.

Yes, they mod friendly.

Are they expensive? When I did a quote on a few mods on a Williams, it was like £100 for each mod.. because its a high risk car.. the mods are more expensive by the same percentage (they told me).

Oh, and dont ring them.. do it online - that way, you pay £2 admin charge instead of £6.. heh.

S4 (320bhp) + Clio 16v

IM 18 No NCB with two Claims last year and i pay 1150 full comp on my bros policy with me as a named driver. hes 22 with 1 NCB thats on my valver.

Thought elephant were cheap 4 me.

Elephant were the cheapest (and about the only "group") who would insure me on the Williams. It isnt cheap.. but its cheap relative to the car/my age etc..

Yeah elephant seem to be cheap on quotes (standard car), but when it comes to modding the additional costs are pretty high.

I was quoted £120 to lower my 172, and same amount on top each time for filter, zorst etc.

so I wont be modding until I change to another insurance company who add extras cheap!.....