ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Being an absolute f**k causes damage

1.2 clio expression
Ok, so heres the thing. I recently passed my test, then I went and banged my car turning too sharply in a mutli story car park, down the drivers side panel, but lucily not the door! I then went and skidded off the road seeing as a mad man driver was coming down the wrong side of the road pissed at about 3am, i ended up denting the front nd off a lampost!

Anybody know of any body shops near wolverhampton that are good for this sort of stuff? any ideas on how long it might cost to fix? Id need a dent taken out and a respray, for a mrk 2 clio, its an 02 plate

Pics of damage to come soon!

1.2 clio expression
Ok heres the damage

First ones of the drivers side (ive still got the side trim in the boot haha)
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/irish_goth/DSC00057.jpg

These next two ae the bonnet damage, its cracke the grille a bit and theres a crack in the bumper but not a massive one, also beause of the bonnet dent, I think the bonnet hinges have buckled a little but not too sure

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/irish_goth/DSC00059.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e252/irish_goth/DSC00058.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
wouldnt expect any change from about £1.5k myself.

side will need a new rear quarter welding in, new bonnet, and you could probably weld the bumper up or get a replacement from the scrappy. however, big expense is the rear quarter.

love the full on reg plate shot of the damaged car.

resale value has just plummeted if anyone does their homework.

Evo 8 FQ300
oooopppps not looking good buddy if ur willing to splash the cash just shop around abit 4 a good price.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Ok, so heres the thing. I recently passed my test, then I went and banged my car turning too sharply in a mutli story car park, down the drivers side panel, but lucily not the door! I then went and skidded off the road seeing as a mad man driver was coming down the wrong side of the road pissed at about 3am, i ended up denting the front nd off a lampost!

Anybody know of any body shops near wolverhampton that are good for this sort of stuff? any ideas on how long it might cost to fix? Id need a dent taken out and a respray, for a mrk 2 clio, its an 02 plate

Judging by the amount of damage done there mate u were driving like a prat in the car park and lost control hitting a post, u dnt do that much damage from just turning to sharply! and u wheelspun out of the car park lost control and hit a lampost. U sure u wernt pissed!? An if u wernt u need to learn to drive fella. Gna cost u an absolute fortune to get that sorted.

new thread title Being an absolute f**k and SHOWING OFF like a dick! causes damage

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
erm what the f**k is that for! you might wanna get some facts b4 u start mouthing off at people

wait and see ;)
no offence mate that wus a bit harsh like... hes only just passsed like he said as if he needs that when hes got a f***ed car and a big repair bill

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
should send a linch mob to chris_cliomk1's house lol FTW

Last edited:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS

Judging by the amount of damage done there mate u were driving like a prat in the car park and lost control hitting a post, u dnt do that much damage from just turning to sharply! and u wheelspun out of the car park lost control and hit a lampost. U sure u wernt pissed!? An if u wernt u need to learn to drive fella. Gna cost u an absolute fortune to get that sorted.

new thread title Being an absolute f**k and SHOWING OFF like a dick! causes damage

are you not the guy who has been caught speeding three times now...and infact posted about it not so long ago?

sorry if i have the wrong person if it aint you.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
after a quick search, yes chris_cliomk1, you are the one i was thinking of.

so i suggest, before you go mouthing off at people and telling them how to drive, you do the same yourself.

1.2 clio expression

Ok thanks for that, in actualy fact Its been fillered before, according to my bodyshop mate, thats why it dented so badly. All I did was turn too sharply, so I resent that dude, I dont show off, cars can be dangerous things

1.2 clio expression
Thanks for all the feedback by the way, I thought people would want to a laugh at me being a stupid sod! So what sort of price do you think? Anyone know anybody who can put me in touch with anyone? Its not an insurance claim as it would cause it to skyrocket and I cant afford the excess atm, so Id be paying for it out of my own pocket

Ok thanks for that, in actualy fact Its been fillered before, according to my bodyshop mate, thats why it dented so badly. All I did was turn too sharply, so I resent that dude, I dont show off, cars can be dangerous things

PMSL @ this, lol

Black Gold Trophy
try fitting a new bonnet and bumper yourself and rubbing them down ready for painting to keep the costs down, and remember there are places other than renault to get body panels!

1.2 clio expression
try fitting a new bonnet and bumper yourself and rubbing them down ready for painting to keep the costs down, and remember there are places other than renault to get body panels!

Cheers dude, Ive been looking on here for the new stuff, the side panel shouldnt be too big an issue, alot of the people Ive spoken to recon Itl pop back out, Ive still got the trim too and then all Itl need is a respray! Any links to new bumpers or nice bonnets would be appreciated! I was contemplating getting that Renault bodykit but at their price its dayligh robbery! I wouldnt mind getting a bodykit, but not a stupidly huge one thatl scrape over speed bumps

1.2 clio expression
Ok so I can get a new side, but I can probs get the dent in the bonnet taken out, my mates doin the bumper 4 me, just want to get a sport grille now, wher3e can you get them from? anone else than renault?

RenaultSport 172.
wolvs? not too far from me mate!

im from cannock :D

know of a place in heath hayes that'l do theyre best to sort it out for you :D

CgT

Escos Replica (W.I.P)
Still looking for a place that way? i know a few bodyshops walsall way........