ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Being pulled HELP?

Hi there my mate has a 2.0 cliosport engine in a 1.2 shell and declared it on the log book as a 2.0 but is still insuring it as a 1.2 however i was wundering if he was to get pulled what records do the police compare it too the insurance or the log book? and how can the police prove that its not a 1.2? and what are the chances of this happening lol sorry but its something that really confuses me so thought i would ask you guys.

Chris

If they lift up the bonnet.. they will see its not a 1.2.

What your mate is doing, is illegal. He is a complete tool. If he crashes, he could end up in serious trouble. Hope he understeers into a tree.

Clio 197
I call bullshit on it being declared in the log book because the insurance company would see that it has a 2l engine from the registration number.

If they lift up the bonnet.. they will see its not a 1.2.

What your mate is doing, is illegal. He is a complete tool. If he crashes, he could end up in serious trouble. Hope he understeers into a tree.

lol yer but thats but answering my questions mate

Clio 197
IIRC ANPR cameras check the DVLA, Insurance, MOT and CRB, it will be flagged up exactly what model of car it is, colour, engine size etc.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
I call bulls**t on it being declared in the log book because the insurance company would see that it has a 2l engine from the registration number.

That's precisely why the insurers WOULD insure him, because they know they'll never have to pay out to him...

Sly c***s.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Tell him to declare it as a mod mate. its cheaper to insure a 1.2 with a conversion than an actual 1*2. f**k knows why.