ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bell Insurance

MCS R56
Anyone used them before?

Just renewed through them for £230. £150 excess.

No other insurers got close, apart from Tesco pretend insurance that gives you the most basic policy available.

I used them for my clio at the time they where the best for me. Now on my Punto and 2 years on they are terrible for me

koi

Audi S1
Just got my renewal through and it had gone up, so went on the website to create a new quote with the same details and it came out £200 cheaper!!

tiTTy & SV650
always play them off against admiral and elephant to get the best deals in my experience, I've been with Elephant about 8 years now and always goes down.

A

ashy_gtt

when you get a quote with bell go back and edit your details to parking on the street or in a carpark, its cheaper than being in the garage. Also being an engineer makes it cheaper?!? Weird.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
streetis cheaper than the car park. with bell. street an drive way seem to make naff all difference when it comes ot the location, but garage is still chepar but only by about £3 ( literally) the fun but is tha tif some one wanted to knick my car from my house they would need to move 4 cars and a van to get it out lol.
have you whacked a couple of female drivers on it, adding my dad took £40 off the premium, adding my mum took another £150 off!
another hint is take flexi bell cover, it was a fair bit cheaper than bell, when you compair like policy with like.
I also found being an office worker is cheaper than an administrator, for some reason lol.

MCS R56
Flexi cover is very basic though. By the time I've added all the parts I want, it's the same price as the regular Bell quote, and you get some other parts added on, like Euro cover etc.

A Flamin' Red one
I've just had a go and didn't find it as good as people say. I'm 23, administrative job, 0 ncb (never had my own policy) 172, kept on street (it IS cheaper than garage!), 7000 average anual miles, £4900 vehicle value - nearly £1300!

Direct line quoted me £855.75. I saved the quote. I shalll be using it come the day I purchase a 172!

I've just had a go and didn't find it as good as people say. I'm 23, administrative job, 0 ncb (never had my own policy) 172, kept on street (it IS cheaper than garage!), 7000 average anual miles, £4900 vehicle value - nearly £1300!

Direct line quoted me £855.75. I saved the quote. I shalll be using it come the day I purchase a 172!

Within the next month I hope or the quote will no longer be valid

A Flamin' Red one

Within the next month I hope or the quote will no longer be valid

Well, I remembered a quote I had saved from almost a month ago. I retrieved it, ammended the date when I want the cover to start (just one plucked from thin air) and saved it as a new quote! Fresh for another month!

172 FF
i just got a quote for £480 from swift for my 172
im 21 3yr NCB and 16kmile per year!!!!!!
£250 excess!!!!!!
not beat that anywhere so pleased only other quote was adrian flux at £800

LY R26
.........Jesus, im paying like £1600 @ 20 with them, clean license, 1 yrs ncb.

When I renew in Oct, looking @ 1300 quid.

Clio Dynamique
cant say i was impressed with their prices?

£1151.30 for a 1.2 16v Car worth 4k TOPS

I am 19 with 2 years no claims! and its being parked in a garage with only 4000 annual milage?

doesnt make sense.

Ive been quoted with Norwich Union Simple i think it was £649 for exactly the same policy?