ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bent Axle,

CLIO 1.2 EXTREME
Righto after having a little bump in my clio I sent it to the garage to have one of the hinges pulled out due to the door not closing properly.
Now when i went to pick up the car from the guy, well pretty young lad he said to me "it drives dangerous" he said he reckons the rear axle is bent and that i shouldn't be driving it.

Now the car is sat in my back garden and it looks as if it sits further down on the driver side, but wouldn't that be the shock?

I don't know much about this and I'll try and get some pictures on tomorrow as it's dark outside now, but is there any checks i can do to see if there is damage etc and if the axle is bent as i don't know whether he's being honest!

CLIO 1.2 EXTREME
& also the back wheel on that side is bald but it's the only wheel which isnt pirelli and i have been naughty doing a few handbrake turns :/ haha

CLIO 1.2 EXTREME
No wonder insurance is expensive:S
for all you know i could own a racetrack or private land and doughnut all day legally so don't start with your grandma talk, I posted for help not a lecture.
Thanks

CLIO 1.2 EXTREME
aye, not too much at the garage, i'll get one booked in & yeah i'll take some in the morning and get them uploaded