ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best £12 i've ever spent ;)

Clio 197
Don't put 17s on I made that mistake they look 2big get the standared cancasts and have them sprayed gloss black would look well

Clio 197
Stick to to cancasts there is somone selling some on eyah and there all ready sprayed gloss back think he wants 200 for them get them on then get it lower with 25mil all round spacer then it will look ace

Weo

Sweet thanks for the advice :) any idea on roughly how much it boosts insurance Aswell!?
Springs took my insurance up £14 with admiral, not sure bout coilies but rough price, looks clean, lows, wheels and colour code then few tidy up mods ;)

2007 clio dynamique
17" are just the right size imo mine are fitted with 205/40/17 and fill the arches nicely i remember buying some 15" i didnt even get the car off the jacks before i removed them because they looked silly il post a pic if you want to see

welcome to the proper club kliokid :)

heres mine ;) (as is)

attachment.php

how it will look finished ;)

spinksy92.jpg

and the wheels you should buy for yours in 17's ;)

DSCF0473.jpg

but change the centre caps IMO xD not sure on the name or brand :(

or....

scaled.php

these in 17's either white or black centre piece (instead of the gold or silver they are usually in)

;)