ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best 6x9 speaker?

I've got some JVC 6"x9"s (120watt rated) in mine (fitted in the parcel shelf by the previous owner) I've since removed the rear seats and built a false floor and cut the speakers in to that. They're good enough for what I want as I'm not really in to powerful music systems i.e subs anymore.

Can't hear my music when I drive spiritedly anyway due to my exhaust. Lol

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Ok then so we wont get into an argument about it again, how much would you spend on a better set up and i'm not talking thousands lol

145db Euro'd clio
JBL GTO and Apline type E's are reccomenden by me. alpines give tighter bass butt if you like your music loud and clear and people to hear you coming 3 miles away go with the JBL's. They're not too expensive either!!!!

BMW M135I
JBL GTO and Apline type E's are reccomenden by me. alpines give tighter bass butt if you like your music loud and clear and people to hear you coming 3 miles away go with the JBL's. They're not too expensive either!!!!

i agree, just got some jbl gto series speakers for 30 quid and the sound is really clear at high volumes, and they havent been amped yet

145db Euro'd clio
And thats deffo better than the standard ones????
MUCH BETTER

dannyjenks said:
i agree, just got some jbl gto series speakers for 30 quid and the sound is really clear at high volumes, and they havent been amped yet
wait untill you amp them, they sound 100times better, head over to the project section to check out my setup. got it sounding 100times better recently by fiddling with LPF, head unit settings and porting the box ever so slightly.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=414819