ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Batterys?

Got my camera at xmas and had amazing Kodak batterys that lastest about 900 pics (7mp). When they died i got rechargable ones but they last about 40 pics. Anyone got any recomendations?

Sy
ps: Tried these fancy new energiser ones but they didnt last long at all

Looks for re-rechargeable batteries with a high Nihm number, I use Nihm 2700's in my flashgun and it goes for ages. I'd look around the net though as I'm no expert..

Works...kind of...
Rechargable's that don't discharge over time..

Uniross Hybrids I think are one of them.

I use Sanyo Eneloop 2000mAh. Been in the camera since before Xmas and still don't need charging. Awesome shiz

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Looks for re-rechargeable batteries with a high Nihm number, I use Nihm 2700's in my flashgun and it goes for ages. I'd look around the net though as I'm no expert..
What brand 2700 do you recommend? I've been using 2300 energizers but they're dying fast now.

Works...kind of...
You doubt you'd see very much difference mate.

The amount of power isn't the be all and end all. It's how they manage the power. The ones I've mentioned are the best for longitivety. My 2000's will far outrun any 'normal' 2700's

It also depends on what charger you're using aswell. If you're using a quick charger you won't get much life out of them at all.

Pretty sure everyone has me blocked today. :eek:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Mines a quick charger (got it before i found out they're not great for battery life).

That was about 2/3 years ago and my energizers lasted till now (which i think is fair good going). They discharge extremely quickly even when not in use now.

Works...kind of...
Probably on their way out then. They have a limited recharge cycle and yours have probably exceeded that now.

Not sure if they've changed now, but when I bought some Energiser Rechargables, it came with a really slow charger. Best one I've ever had.