ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best budget Sat Nav?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Looking to buy a sat nav, but on a tight budget.

Won't pay more than £110.

Anyone know any deals?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Go up by just a tenner and you can get the garmin 250, european and uk mapping. Good unit, I've got one.

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Nokia N95 aint got me lost once yet ;)

Tht garmin is a rite steal! mite hav 2 purchase 1 myself...saves me having to bluetack the phone to the dash board!!

ph quick
That garmin is a freakin bargain with the euro mapping! Ive had a nuvi 300 for about 6 months, the speaker packed up the other day so i returned it for repair, they said only send the actual unit, 3 days later i get a retail packed 300 back so i have 2 sets of kit for it now, awesome!

Might sell it and buy the 250 though as i really want the europe mapping

White clique
i've got a Navman F10 - i dont recommend it to be honest, its sent me up a few dead ends, although this could just be Navmans in general. Argos are scamming these at the moment, as they advertise F20 is the catalogue for £99 (with better features) and when you get to the till the price is £79 - but you end up with the lesser spec F10

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
In comet :) £99

It's fine, it's more of a salmon colour, and all the cables etc are black.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
See looks alright, it's small to
DSCF1635.gif

Box is as gay as lusty though
DSCF1636.gif

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Don't look too bad... as camp as it looks, but then again, i drive a Clio, brb going to Comet! :D

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah but couldn't of got it today! Needed one for tomorrow. And show me where inc P&P.

I love abit of pink, aye.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
^^^Beast,
is there not software or anything for garmins? And the MyGarmin section of there website appears to be useless.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Don't put the massive poi folder on from pocketgpsworld, filter just the one's you need. Put them all on mine, it kept crashing, so dropped about half the poi's (dog grooming centre's etc!) and it's been perfect since.

Clio 182
I use Garmin Mobile XT on my Nokia N82 and it really is flawless... rock solid. Locks on in a heartbeat, never loses signal, and takes me anywhere I want to go. Added bonus is that I never have to cart around any bulky sat-nav equipment, or risk my car getting broken into... I just have a magnet fixing which I put my phone on and hey presto, it stays there till I pull it off. It's amazing what you can do with phones these days, and best of all it didn't cost me a penny for anything other than the phone. :)