ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEST CAR I’VE EVER DRIVEN!!!

What can this ace car be you ask, after all the V6s and porsches ive driven!?
The Renault Kangoo!!!!
Hell yeah, the 1.4 16V petrol. Nothing to do with what 2fast4himself has to say. The motor make 75bhp......ok i guess for a van.
But what really amazed me was the chassis!!!!
it was so nimble!
comming round a long lefthander out of the cross harbour tunnel, no cars...about 70mph....wet road(during typhoon)...be careful...and slap me silly, if this isnt the easiest car to hold in a drift!!!
amazin, i was gigglin all the way home!!
no wonder white van man has so much fun!!
Top car!....van
i thing the conti-eco tyres help!

172 Cup, V6 255, Williams

My Shogun can be a bit of a blast to drive. It too is easy to get the arse out in rear wheel drive and control it....must look impressive, coming around a roundabout in a shogun with its arse hanging out :) Switch to four wheel drive, and its handling is almost impressive. Bit too much tool tho.

But take it off road, then it comes into its own. Fantastic fun...those of you that have done it will know.

Paul

Ben,

Why dont you make a turbo Nitrous 172 Kangoo!!!

Along the same kinda silly lines that led to the Espace F1.

lol

i have put some conti eco contacts on my mums lupo, the previous ones made nearly 30k on the font!! they are good tyres mate, i would fit them if i was doing lots if miles,