ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best 20p I’ce Ever Spent On Car - LOL

R

rich[182]

Have been thinking for a while that bodyroll on standard 172 has been a tad too much and cornering nothing like what I expected / had been told etc

Never checked tyre pressure since new (yeh stupid I know) but Ive no visible tyre wear and they never squeal or look down so Ive just driven the damn thing

Spent 20p yesterday and fronts were 26psi and rears 25psi LOL, Having consulted handbook have gone for compromise between normal use and motorway use and now running front 34psi and rear 31psi

LIKE DRIVING A DIFFERENT CAR, CANT BELIEVE THE DIFFERENCE !!!!!

lol

free near me too, my dust caos have corroded on and need re valving now, so they havent had air in for about 8months!!

R

rich[182]

Ive been robbed blind !!

Was gonna get the Eibachs asap to cure the problem but for now the car will do for me, massive improvement, Bit annoyed wi myself for not routinely checking the pressures

Audi TT Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Phil 99 on 29 June 2004

Should have cost nothing, Air is free, theres plenty off it. ;)

compressors arent.... neither is electricity!

or calibrating the guage, etc....

my cars got 26psi in too... i need to blow them up... not sure what to put in them though... 17" wheels... dunno if that matters