ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best car pic if poss

80MPG BEEZA
i love liquid yellow and trophy red and racng blue just that colour doesnt ring any bells hopefully see it in the flesh at fcs

E60 diesel powah
the along came Immi..aka dutty_112

L1010116.jpg

L1010110.jpg

L1010108.jpg

L1000953.jpg

L1000959.jpg

DSC08629.jpg

other wheels

DSC08342.jpg

DSC08233.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
best looking renault ever...

williams3_3.jpg

williams3_6.jpg

Quite right. I think the Williams may not be the newest or reliable (debateable), but it is definatley the best looking clio yet, such an iconic car.

Great example bendee (you c**t!!! ;) Just kidding)

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Immi is that a megane splitter?

They look awesome. Anyone wanna point in the right direction for getting hold of one.
cheers

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
my favourite clios on the site are :

1. JLO's old 1.2
2. Dutty's clio
3.Combine04
4.Russ@gasperformance
5.Christopher

Audi TT 225
ricc mcc, is that different coloured wheels fronts are white backs look silver?

Work in progress lol, cars been at Yozz for weeks so aint been able to finish them yet. Im back on the case now, got the car back yesterday :D

Its got nothing to do with stone chips, the bumper is more prone to stone chips than the bonnet and at this rate he will end up with a mint bonnet and a stone chipped bumper.
The reason why its on there is it looks cool, and goes with the euro look he is going for, looks mint on this car in my opinon, Russ's car also looks mint with his, it wouldn't go on a non-euro'd car.

MINI Cooper S
Cant agree with you alex sorry! Just think it looks wrong. If you need to protect a part of the car, it should be the bumper bot the bonnet, not very often stone chips come up on bonnets when compared with the bumper! Otherwise tho its a gorgeous machine.

E60 diesel powah
Cant agree with you alex sorry! Just think it looks wrong. If you need to protect a part of the car, it should be the bumper bot the bonnet, not very often stone chips come up on bonnets when compared with the bumper! Otherwise tho its a gorgeous machine.

they do, do a bumper one too ;)

cliobra.jpg

i think it looks the dogs b****cks, better than lexus lights eh? give it 2weeks..

clio 16v
been cleanig car all day to take some new photos first it started raining then my camara had no power to even open the lens so now i am pissed off but at least its long weekend

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Swansea west ,about 2 miles from my house. brilliant driving road its out in the sticks in the middle of nowhere