ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio pic

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
IMG_9535.jpg

RB 182 FF
not mine , played about with your image Gaz. is a great pic off the bat hope you don't mind .. i got bored today so started playing (btw if anyone wants an image de-coloured leaving the car popping out in colour Pm me)

5568973986_fd999cbda8_b.png

Last edited:
  Ph1 172
Here is a couple of mine. I don't really take pictures so I haven't got a lot to choose from.

photo-1.jpg

Thanks to who ever took this one at Ace Cafe the other month:D

6258362365_501ac6c754_b.jpg

Inferno 182 & Saxo
How come you bought a BG, or did it just come up at the right price/time?
Oddly enough Ive not seen another inferno in real life which is a shame. I've seen every other colour even a petrol blue but!

had mine from renault wolves back end of 2004 was on a 54 plate.the only other one i saw round here was in lichfield and it was imported.
after spending wayyyy too much on my 225 and it being the most unrealiable piece of turd ive driven it was time for a change so by chance a bg 182 with 39k on the clock was p/xed here so i snapped it up!!!

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Did a 3000 mile road trip this summer... France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland and Germany. Can anyone guess where this one was taken? :D

IMG_9276.jpg

It was overlooking this...

IMG_9290.jpg

182 Ly ff.
IMG_0307.jpg

this pic was from early summer i think! Done a full detail since then but need a decent camera to get some good pics!!

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
cheers lads, they were from two friends who are very good photographers, all credit to them really...