ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio Youve Seen On CS

Vantage
Ok, Ok! seen quite alot of clios for the time ive been using this forum, even though it hasnt been that long..

but...

which clio do you think is the best clio you've seen on this forum!!! pics would be good:cool:

SchwepTek™
01.jpg

;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Always close between 2, one modded and one not....
P4020034.jpg

IMG_4931.jpg

DSC_0003-8.jpg

DSC_0020-4.jpg

172 Cup
Somebody on here a few years back, had a dark blue valver that was fully colour coded with black turinis and a rollcage.
Can't remeber who that was, but that was sweeeeeet!

Clio 182 with cup kits
Does anyone know, are the smaller number plates but with the full size lettering that are on the first pic of the arctic blue sport, road legal? if so where can you get them?

Rage
Fletch
Ali (It's hurt me to write that)
Christophers
Middo
Bubbles' LY
SteBurns'
GazKev

I can't be arsed to find pics.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols. I always think of more after i've posted.

I did have a big hankering for Mish's 172 cup. I really want(ed) that car, sadly i've not seen it in the metal, but the pics of it look ace !

Brians 172 still cuts it too imo. I could be here all day, but I can't think of cars.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't that get black wheels and look even better Paul?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hmm I thought I seen a photo of a ly with black wheels in the same spot as that 2nd pic.